- Company Name: Henyep Capital Markets (UK) Limited
- Founded: 2006
- Trading Platform: MT4, MT4 Mobile, Webtrader
- Maximum Leverage: 300:1
- Minimum Deposit: 50 USD
- Spread (for major currencies): 1.8 pips (during normal market conditions)
- Regulation: FSA
- Main Headquarters: London, United Kingdom
- Payment Methods: Credit/debit cards, Moneybookers, PayPal, WebMoney, Wire transfer
HYMarkets is a Forex Broker with main headquarters in London, United Kingdom and it’s managed by a company with good reputation.
HYMarkets is online since 2006 but the company behind this broker – Henyep Investment (UK) Limited – was founded in 1977. The company is regulated in UK by FSA (186171).
HYMarkets uses different trading platforms: MetaTrader 4, HY Markets Webtrader, MT4 Mobile. MT4 is a well known forex trading platform so the majority of traders are used to it.
This Forex Broker offers three account types:
- Mini forex trading account with a minimum deposit of $50, a maximum leverage of 300:1, 1.8 pip spreads, 1/50 premium contract
- Standard forex trading account with a minimum deposit of $750, a maximum leverage of 300:1, 1.8 pip spreads, 1/10 premium contract
- Premium forex trading account with a minimum deposit of $2500, a maximum leverage of 300:1, 1.8 pip spreads, regular contract size
1.8 pip spreads are during normal market conditions.
With $50 you can trade on a real forex trading account at HYMarkets so it is easy to see how their trading platform works. However, the spread is not fixed – 1.8 pips in “normal market conditions”. I don’t know how these “normal” markets conditions are established. Beside that, this Fore Broker looks good. I hope you found my HYMarkets Review useful and I ivinte you to share your experience with this broker by adding a comment bellow.